- ashtutorsAsked on December 24, 2014 at 04:51 AM
Onmobile devices I've found my submit button won'y show up. It's hardly showing on the edit page either. I'm trying to make the form mobile responsive but the page seems to be restricted in length, pushing the submit button off the edge. What can I do?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 24, 2014 at 08:37 AM
Please use the following iFrame embed code to embed your form in your web page and see if that solves your problem:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotformeu.com/form/40914490101343" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1194px !important; max-height:1194px !important;border:none;" scrolling="yes"></iframe>
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 24, 2014 at 08:43 AM
You may also like to add "Mobile Responsive" widget in your form. This will ensure that the width of your form fields are adjusted based on the device screen size and displayed without any horizontal scroll.
- ashtutorsAnswered on December 24, 2014 at 01:00 PMThanks. I tried it and now the submit button is showing. i also then added the mobile responsive widget but on mobile nothing seems to be happening. Does the code need to be changed again?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 24, 2014 at 02:33 PM
The form is responsive itself, but it also depends on your website layout.
You can open the form using direct form URL on your mobile device to see it in action.
It might be also worth trying the standard Embed code to see if it work better on your website.