- vesperblackAsked on October 03, 2011 at 04:54 PM
I've just embeded two forms on our guest list page and both are not loading, there is an error on your side of things I think.
Any ideas?Page URL:
- jalarconAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 04:57 PM
Please try using the iFrame version. Copy the source code from iFrame and paste it on the HTML area.
- vesperblackAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 05:01 PM
That works a treat for me.
- DebalinkAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 05:16 PM
where do I find the iFrame
- DebalinkAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 05:23 PM
on the jot form website i will do this, i am sorry for troubling you
- jalarconAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 05:25 PM
We are happy to assist you Debalink. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have more questions.
- serkanAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 04:25 AM
This issue has been fixed now. Sorry for inconvenience.
- vesperblackAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 12:47 PM
- allanftdAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 03:39 PM
Hope this insight will be helpful for you. Enjoy using JotForm!
- DebalinkAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 10:04 PMAllan, thank you so much for your email. The support that I received from JotForm has been incredible! Immediate and understandable for even me. What a refreshing experience. Thank you so much!
Sent from my iPad