- prpalaskaAsked on December 24, 2014 at 03:20 PM
I need to get CSV file for each submission, may be the save as PDF link I get now.
How can I do this?
- BenAnswered on December 24, 2014 at 03:42 PM
You can get a CSV file by following these steps: How to Partially Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
Now as it seems that you would like to get CSV file sent on each submission, could you please tell us a bit more details on what you would like to achieve so that we can better understand and help you achieve what you are after?
For example, could you accept emails with CSV or do you require a CSV file instead?
- prpalaskaAnswered on January 08, 2015 at 01:34 AM
I need to import each submission to my accounting software as .csv file.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 08, 2015 at 03:57 AM
Unfortunately, we don't have such function to get individual submission into CSV format. But allow me to forward this thread to our developers as a feature request. We can't promise any timeframe for this, but if there are updates, you should know it via this thread.
- KenAnswered on March 07, 2015 at 05:16 PM
Count me in for this feature request!