- clafondAsked on December 24, 2014 at 11:26 PM
How do I delete obsolete submissions from my form's inbox?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 25, 2014 at 02:59 AM
Here are the steps to delete the submissions from your form:
1. Go to your form's submission page. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
2. Select the submission you want to delete and click on the "Delete" button from to right corner. Please check the screenshot below:
There are other option also available to delete multiple submissions together but you need to be VERY CAREFUL as it CAN DELETE ALL the submissions from your form:
1. You can click on the "Delete All Submissions" button which is above the submission grid. Please be noted that it will DELETE ALL THE SUBMISSIONS.
2. You can select multiple submissions from the grid and then you will see the text of "Delete All Submissions" button is changed to "Delete Selected Submissions". Clicking on this button will download all the SELECTED submissions. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.