- cdatwoodAsked on August 07, 2010 at 12:31 AM
I've created a form for a client (www.manndentalassisting.com/application.htm -- yes, I know it's a mile long), and it is giving me a validation error on the question "Please select a payment method." I haven't changed any of the form's source, and so I'm assuming this is a misconfiguration on my part.
Does anybody have any insight?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 07, 2010 at 12:45 AM
I tested the form on Firefox and did not get any validation error from the payment method question. What kind of error are you getting?
- cdatwoodAnswered on August 07, 2010 at 12:49 AM
Hi thanks for the quick reply. It tells me "This field is required", even though I immediately selected the radio button.
Just a fluke? I'm using Safari 4.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 07, 2010 at 01:54 AM
Checked it on Safari 5 and it does not happen. It must be limited to Safari 4. Added this to our bug list.
- cdatwoodAnswered on August 09, 2010 at 09:57 PM
I just upgraded my browser to Safari 5, and I'm still having issues with validation on a yes/no question. I've clicked "no" but the validator still says I need to fill in a response and the form won't submit.
The form is located at manndentalassisting.com/application.htm
Appreciate the help in advance.
- cdatwoodAnswered on August 09, 2010 at 09:59 PM
Actually, I take that back. It submits. Still has the validation error though.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 10, 2010 at 07:55 AM
I think there is a problem on the address field. If you do not fill it completely it will keep giving that error message at the bottom but it will not tell you address field is not filled completely. We will look into that problem.