- MarkAsked on December 25, 2014 at 03:47 PM
As my form is long, I'd like clients to be able to click save and come back to it later - is this possible?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 25, 2014 at 04:12 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, we have several continue later options. Here is a basic overview:
1. An Autofill option that is saving the data locally in a user's browser storage. It means that the form user will need to use the same browser to see their saved data.
2. A session based save and continue later method. It is saving the data on our servers in a session format, so the session can be accessed from any place. That method requires two forms.
3. A form Submission Edit link. The form users can use it in order to edit submitted entries, so this is more like submit and edit later than save and continue later.
Note, the 1st and the 2nd methods are not compatible between each other, so you can use only one of them on a particular form.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.