- hanscomscAsked on October 03, 2011 at 06:12 PM
v8_build_source.js:49: Error loading file load( V8Config.CACHEPATH + form_id + '.js' ); ^
It was working fine until I made a slight change today. I use Iweb and it embeds fine in the Iweb program. However, when I go to view it on the internet, then I get the above error message.
Any help is appreciated.
- yasincoAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 06:13 PM
Another Person Reported This And Jotform Is Looking Into It Also Please Try To Re-Embed It!
- jalarconAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 06:14 PM
HI, I would suggest using the iFrame code and paste it to your HTML textarea.
- yasincoAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 06:15 PM
Yes, IFRAME Will Do It!
I Helped A Few Other Users With This Issue!
- hanscomscAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 06:27 PM
Just used iframe and got it working.
- yasincoAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 06:27 PM
Your Very Welcome!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 05:07 AM
We are sorry about this V8 problem. It was fixed yesterday. Thank you for your patience.