- vdegregorioAsked on August 07, 2010 at 09:16 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 09, 2010 at 05:24 AM
The forms will submit to JotForm site, so you should still use the SSL version of the code. So that the data is sent over secure connection.
- teamwebb2008Answered on December 17, 2011 at 04:04 PM
I have SSL on my site as well. How can I change it to my SSL without causing issues with my form?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 17, 2011 at 05:00 PM
As long as you are using SSL on your site, you can embed the SSL version of your form there without any problems.
To use the SSL version of your form, you can do the following steps:
1. Edit your form
2. Click Embed Form (from the Setup & Embed tab)
3. On the upper part of the pop-up (beside the textbox), tick the checkbox for Secure form
4. Select the type of embedding that you wish to use for your form on your website.
If you need further assistance regarding this concern, please let us know.