- siiAsked on October 04, 2011 at 03:09 AM
When I click on PayPal in Payment Tools it says:
"you cannot add more than one payment tool. Please delete the existing one first"
How do I delete current paymment tool on a payment form or access the payment wizard to change the paypal email address???
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 04:50 AM
To update the email address of your existing Paypal payment tool in the form just simply click on the payment wizard tool. This should then pull up the Payment wizard tool which allows you to change the email address associated with the payment tool.
1. Open the form in JotForm
2. Select the Paypal payment question on your form
3. Click on the Payment Wizard icon on the right side.
4. Enter the new Paypal information to be used.
Hope this helps, let us know if you have more questions.
- LanceCassinoAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 05:30 AMHello Support,
I do not have the Paypal payment question on my form to SEE the Payment Wizard icon > http://form.jotform.com/form/12765731238
Any other suggestion?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 06:25 AM
The question to this answer was already posted in the following thread. Just to keep track of the status on this issue please post you comment or feedbacks on this thread only.
Thank you for using JotForm.