- ellaAsked on December 29, 2014 at 08:42 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 29, 2014 at 10:25 AM
the form works when it's just text but when I add upload image boxes no emails come through
I can see that you are using a guest account, I would recommend you to sign up for the free Starter plan. We will be able to assist you properly as well if you have a JotForm account.
As I understand, you're saying that you are not receiving email notifications if there is an uploaded image. Or, is it the uploaded images from the form not showing in your email and it is just text?
Your email is not on the bounce list. I also checked the mail logs and I can see that the submissions were sent successfully.
[2014-12-29 08:44:39] Submission #295669879559471847 Form #43623048371351 SENT to firstname.lastname@example.org from email@example.com via AMAZONSES [2014-12-29 08:43:50] Submission #295669829559564844 Form #43623048371351 SENT to firstname.lastname@example.org from email@example.com via AMAZONSES [2014-12-29 08:26:26] Submission #295668785559332730 Form #43623048371351 SENT to firstname.lastname@example.org from email@example.com via AMAZONSES
Here's what you can try:
1. Check your spam folder.
2. Make sure that your notifications setup is configured correctly.
3. Please read this article. (http://www.jotform.com/help/208-How-to-setup-email-alerts-to-prevent-email-bouncing-related-issues)
4. Please try to Whitelist JotMail IP addresses to ensure that it is not being blocked by your email provider. (http://support.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses)
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- ellaAnswered on December 29, 2014 at 10:26 AM
Thanks so much for your quick reply. Yes they did come through in the end, so sorry! Thanks again.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 29, 2014 at 10:31 AM
In behalf of the Support team, you're welcome.
Let us know if you need any help. Thank you for choosing JotForm.