- treasuredAsked on December 29, 2014 at 10:52 AM
So I got that error: Not a valid domain. This is just a test site and not live, will that matter? I've never seen this before. Please see the link:
Here is a screen shot just in case the link doesn't work:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 29, 2014 at 11:12 AM
That is strange.
The URL you have shared does not seems to be working correctly or probably it requires the user to be signed in. I do not think that having a test site or web page in draft mode will cause this issue.
Which embed code you have used to embed your form and are you using any CMS system or any website builder to build your web pages?
We will wait for your response.
- treasuredAnswered on December 29, 2014 at 11:25 AM
Thanks, it is PHP, no CMS. I used the iframe. Maybe i can try the full code?
- treasuredAnswered on December 29, 2014 at 11:27 AM
tried, using the embeded code and the styles dont work.
It is also happening with google maps, so maybe it wont happen when we are live? Any suggestions?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 29, 2014 at 11:38 AM
If you are not using any CMS, you can share the direct URL of your web page where you have embedded your form and we will take a look. Is it currently hosted locally?
I believe the best way is to first go live and then we can debug the issue. We will take a look if the issue persists with the live web pages as well.