- BenAsked on December 29, 2014 at 11:16 AM
There seems to be a number of people requesting an integration between JotForm and Dwolla and since it seems that Brian from Dwolla (@Dwolla_Brian) had mentioned that he is interested as well in making this a reality, over twitter, I have gathered the links to public forum threads with this being requested:
- Spencer HunterAnswered on January 29, 2015 at 05:47 PM
My name is Spencer, from the Dwolla Developer Relations team. I'd love to jump in and help out any way I can in assisting with a Jotform + Dwolla integration! Feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com and we can go from there.
In the meantime, check out more info on our developers portal:
I look forward to hearing from you!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 29, 2015 at 10:49 PM
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this message in order to assist our devs with this integration that seems to be popular among uses. The ticket with this request feature is opened,but our developers work based on priorities.
At any rate, let me send an email to them in order to see if this can be speed up.
- kyaqoubAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 08:25 AM
Any update on this? Is there any other current payment option that supports ACH (e-check) processing?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 10:18 AM
Dwolla integration is in the works. We will let you know when it gets released.
Is there any other current payment option that supports ACH (e-check) processing?
Unfortunately, the answer is no. Sorry about that.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 20, 2016 at 07:31 AM
We are currently working on a payment integration with Dwolla. Below are a few questions and your input can help us decide what the integration will be like.
1. Would you like an option to allow ACH funding source aside from Dwolla account balance?
2. If the answer to number 1 is yes, what should happen to form submissions paid via ACH which takes days to clear?
a. Complete the submission right away; send email notifications and add the submission to my form's submission list
b. Dump the submission into the Incomplete Payments list. Once the payment is cleared, complete the submission, send email notifications, trigger webhooks (if configured) and forward data to any other integrations (such as MailChimp or Dropbox)
We are looking forward to your input.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 04:07 AM
We have just released Dwolla Payment Integration. Please feel free to try it.
We would also appreciate any feedback you can give with regards to the integration.