- smwise2Asked on December 29, 2014 at 01:08 PM
I am getting a Captcha on the form submission on the page below, can you tell me how to fix it. I have copied and pasted the form directly from your alls system.
- raulAnswered on December 29, 2014 at 01:54 PM
I see that you're using the full source code of the form in your website, therefore you probably need to update it since using this method requires that you manually copy/paste the code of your form for every change you made in it.
When I did a test using the standalone version of your form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/43506171635957 the submission went our correctly without the need to enter the captcha.
Please update the code of your form on your website or use the iframe code instead, so your form is automatically updated in your site every time you made changes to it.
Let us know if this works.
- smwise2Answered on December 29, 2014 at 02:50 PMI have updated it and I am still getting the same problem.
- raulAnswered on December 29, 2014 at 03:16 PM
I went ahead and tested the full source of your form here: https://shots.jotform.com/raul/483577/index.html and was also unable to reproduce the issue.
After clicking the submit button, I was directly redirected to your thank you page.
Is there a particular reason of why are you using the full source code of your form? Can you try using the iframe method instead? I'm thinking that probably a script file is not being updated when you download the source code of your form. The iframe method should prevent that.
- smwise2Answered on December 29, 2014 at 03:30 PMI can never replicate the look that I want when I use the iframe version.
I really need to be able to use the full source version.
- CarinaAnswered on December 29, 2014 at 04:44 PM
I tested and could replicate the same situation. i believe the workaround suggested on this thread will solve the situation.
Please let us know if the problem persists.
- smwise2Answered on January 20, 2015 at 09:55 AMThat works, thanks for the help!
- CarinaAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 11:27 AM
Thank you for updating us.
Let us know if we can assist you further.