What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Is there any way to copy or clone forms between accounts?Asked by CHLIMEDICAL on December 29, 2014 at 06:57 PM
We are setting up a new entity of our business and would like to transfer a set of forms that we created in one account to this new account that we set up.
Please let me know.
There is a strong possibility that we can have this done. I would recommend using the cloning feature to carry out such a task. This will copy all the features and settings of the desired form(s) into the newly cloned form in the new account. Please note the screen recordings and the associated instructions below on how to carry out such a task.
1. Copy the link for the desired form that you would like to transfer to the new account.
2. In the new account you should click on the Create Form option and then select the option that says Import Form then select From a webpage. You will be prompt to enter the URL for the form that you opened in step one. Paste the URL in the required field and select continue.
3. Now should be seeing a copy or clone of the form in your new account. You can make the necessary changes to the cloned form as you wish. This will not affect the original form.
NB. If you fail to import a desired form, it is highly possible that you have placed a restriction on the form(s) that will prevent others from cloning the form for their personal use. Please ensure you turn off this restriction (unchecked box) in the old account before importing into the new account. To do this please view the screen recording below...
I really hope this helps. Please get back to me if additional assistance is needed :)
JotForm Support Manager
What SeanMccthy is telling you is to follow these steps:
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned
2. Login to your account and go to "My Forms"
3. Click on "Create Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click "Continue" button and your form should be cloned