- pjcruzAsked on December 29, 2014 at 09:33 PM
I have created a drop down field (Sessions) with size of 300px but its not displaying the entire size after selection
- CharlieAnswered on December 30, 2014 at 09:23 AM
You can try adding this custom CSS code:
min-width : 300px !important;
1. Navigate to Form Designer
2. Navigate to CSS tab and paste the custom CSS code.
Here's the sample form that I edited: http://www.jotform.com/form/43633940188965
Let us know if you need more assistance on this.
- pjcruzAnswered on December 30, 2014 at 07:47 PM
That worked! Thank you!
- CharlieAnswered on December 30, 2014 at 08:23 PM
You're welcome. I'm glad to hear that it worked for you. If you need any assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread here in the forum.
- pjcruzAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 09:52 AMExcellent that worked!