- siiAsked on October 04, 2011 at 05:35 AM
I do not have the Paypal payment question on my form to SEE the Payment Wizard icon > http://form.jotform.com/form/12765731238
Any other suggestion? Thanks!
A new response has been received:
Answered by mliz
To update the email address of your existing Paypal payment tool in the form just simply click on the payment wizard tool. This should then pull up the Payment wizard tool which allows you to change the email address associated with the payment tool.
1. Open the form in JotForm
2. Select the Paypal payment question on your form
3. Click on the Payment Wizard icon on the right side.
4. Enter the new Paypal information to be used.
Hope this helps, let us know if you have more questions.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 05:44 AM
When I checked your account and opened the form I was able to see the products you have created. Please note that you have to login to your JotForm account in order to update it. Once you are logged in your JotForm account then edit the form. Click on Zenergy Technologies Products in the form you should then see the Payment Wizard Icon displayed on the right side.
Let us know if this works for you.