- SheilaAsked on October 04, 2011 at 11:58 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 02:34 PM
You can use of Send Post data feature to transmit information submitted in the form to your database.
To see how Send Post works:
1. Create a "test.php" on your site and put this code in it:
<? print_r($_POST); ?>
2. Go to "Setup & Embed" -> "Thank You" -> "Custom URL" and enter http://domain.com/test.php
3. Enable the "Send Post Data" (Preferences -> Advanced Settings)
4. Save and submit your form.
Hope this helps, let us know if you have questions