- bbestAsked on October 04, 2011 at 12:46 PM
I have used images for next and back buttons, and submit but now they aren't working properly. The next and back buttons work once, but then if you go back and try to go forwards again they don't work unless you refresh the page.
And, the submit button doesn't work either :(
Any help with this would be most appreciated!
The form can be viewed here:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 11:21 PM
Your site has a lot of scripts which could cause conflicts with the form's scripts. To be honest, I would advise against using the form's full source code and customizing it heavily. Doing so could present further problems down the road.
Anyway, I understand how important it is for you to customize the form to make it jive with your site's layout. I know that a professional look is what you're aiming for.
Try this workaround:
1. Insert the form's modified source codes, including the scripts, in a blank html page (with all the basic html codes and doctype definition)
2. Upload the html page to your web server
3. Embed the page as an iFrame on your website (Refer to this page for information on how to use iframes)
Isolating the form's source codes from the other scripts in your page should prevent conflicts from arising, thus making the form work as it is intended to.
Notify us if this solution does any good for you. I will personally be awaiting your feedback. Thanks!
- TerryVeigaAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 05:52 PM
I visited your website and noticed some of your "Styles" menu links aren't working (at least not for me on Mac Safari). Neither is your contact form so I'm attempting to alert you via JotForm's forums. [sorry, JotForm]