- alliphilAsked on October 04, 2011 at 02:49 PM
- allanftdAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 03:11 PM
Kindly provide more information about your request so that we can assist you further.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- alliphilAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 04:48 PM
whoops! Sorry, thought I was doing a search in your database. Didn't realize I posted. But while I have you, I was trying to figure out how to turn a form into a PDF. Seems like that option is avaialble, but it didn't appear to do anything when selected.
- fxrAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 05:08 PM
Just click the Get PDF option whilst in submissions section of your form
Give it a few seconds & you should get the download dialog box.
If its not working like that, could you tell us what browser your using please? to see if we can replicate your issue.
- 3dcleaningAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 02:22 PM
I just tried it, and it's not working in Google Chrome.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 02:29 PM
You are probably trying to get a PDF of an empty form. In that case please follow these steps
. Login to JotForm and click "My Forms" on the navigation menu.2. Select a form.3. Click on "More" button4. Select "Create a PDF Form"5. You're done.If you have questions or had any difficulties please share with us below.