- sublettodayAsked on October 04, 2011 at 08:58 PMHello LiyamWe have been testing and testing . We're programmer , of course we know what we doingPlease see attachment for detail . please fix your server or reset my account ( making sure not loss my data )Jim
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 10:29 PM
The easiest way to fix inconsistencies between email alerts and your actual form is by recreating the email alert.
Delete your old autoresponder or notification (whichever is not displaying properly), then create a new one.
1. Click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Autoresponder (or whatever you renamed it to)
2. In the Compose Email screen, click Delete Email
3. After deleting, click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Add New Email
4. Choose Autoresponder, click Next then follow the Email Alert Wizard
A new, untouched email alert will always display fields as it is arranged in the form itself. Note that if you make a change in the email alert, it will be tagged as "dirty" by the Email Wizard and will no longer be automatically updated.
That means that whenever you make changes to the form such as adding, deleting, rearranging, and renaming fields, those changes will not reflect on the email alert automatically. You would have to manually update it.