- HFHCSHPOAsked on August 10, 2010 at 12:50 AM
It seems that JotForm is not as stable as before in the recent two days.
When i open my form on google chrome or IE, it is said.."Opps...A problem occured and please reload the page and clearn the cookies." I tried to reloaded the page and cleaned the cookies. But it did not help much.
I am using the form to recruit volunteers for a very important project. Can you help fix the problem?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 10, 2010 at 02:06 AM
1. Can you try a different browser?
2. Is this only happening only on a particular form?
- jennyjacAnswered on August 13, 2010 at 07:31 AM
This is happening on 2 of my browsers as well - HELP please Jotform!!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 13, 2010 at 07:45 AM
Please send the URL of the page that has this problem. I checked your forms. They work perfectly fine.
This problem can occur on very large forms. If the loading of the form takes a very large time. It might be a good idea to reload the page and if it still cannot open it, open the form on the form builder some other time.