- OranjerunAsked on October 05, 2011 at 06:21 AM
I tried to insert an image in the thank you page. I uploaded the image to the place where my html files from the website are.
I used the path to that file, but the image does not appear.
I am just testing it, but what am i doing wrong???
Form is under number: http://form.jotform.com/form/12774350475
By the way:
JotForm is great, very usefull!!!!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 06:28 AM
You must first upload the image on a web server before it can be displayed on your Thank You page.
To use JotForm's Image Wizard:
1. Go to Power Tools > click Image
2. Click Upload Image File then click Next
3. Click "Choose File" or "Browse" then find the image that you want to upload
4. Click Upload File
5. After uploading, click the Image Source button in the toolbar then copy the image URL
You may then use this URL to embed the image on your Thank You page.
- OranjerunAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 07:09 AM
Thank you Neil for responding so fast, but where can i find the powertools?
Never mind..... I found it!!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 07:12 AM
Power Tools section can be found on the left side of the Form Builder, while editing the form.