- asvindesaiAsked on October 05, 2011 at 10:14 AM
Some of the people have complained to me that that the submit button does not show clearly on my registration form and a large button would be more helpful.
- AtacanCAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 11:09 AM
To enlarge the ''Submit Form'' button, you can inject custom CSS. Please follow these steps:
1. Go to ''My Forms'' to edit your form
2. Click on ''Setup & Embed''
3. Click on ''Preferences'' then ''Form Styles''
4. Click to edit the ''Inject Custom CSS'' field
5. Copy and paste this code below:
You can also change the font-size as you wish (30px is just an example). Please look at this thread to find more informations about styling the ''Submit Form'' button.
I hope that you find this information useful. If you require assistance, feel free to ask. We would be glad to help you.
Thanks for your help.
I could make the changes on my iWeb page on Mac. "Submit Form" shows large and I placed it in two positions and it works.
However uploading to my BlueHost website (www.youthwellnesscamp.com) does not make the desired change - any suggestions?
- allanftdAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 02:08 PM
Thanks for sharing your concern with us. I was not able to replicate the error when I tried to open the form in your website. It may help that you clear your web browser's cache and refresh the page where your form is embedded.
I believe iWeb supports Iframe tags. Could you please also try to use the Iframe embed code instead of the one you're using now?
Please try it and let us know how it goes. Thank you for using JotForm!
- asvindesaiAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 04:13 PMHi allanftd:
Many thanks for your suggestions. It works now.
- asvindesaiAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 04:20 PM
> Hi allanftd:
> Many thanks for your suggestions. It works now.
> BIG HELP!!
> Asvin Desai