- TortolaExpressAsked on December 31, 2014 at 08:03 AM
Any Idea why this form would freeze on the submit button?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 31, 2014 at 01:14 PM
I can see what you mean:
Upon doing some testing, I found out that the Spacer widget is the one that is causing this glitch:
You can try my cloned version (with out the Spacer widget), and you will see it works. Please remove the widget, I will do some further test with the widget, and report it to our second level if needed, let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.
- TortolaExpressAnswered on December 31, 2014 at 02:35 PM
HI there and thanks a million!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 03, 2015 at 11:10 PM
We're sorry about the behavior with the spacer widget - we had to make some fixes on the code which caused your form not to submit.
You may re-add the spacer widget on your form to resolve the issue and use the widget again.
Kindly let us know if you experience any issues.
- TortolaExpressAnswered on January 04, 2015 at 10:25 AM
Many thanks for you great support and for fixing the issue!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 04, 2015 at 03:30 PM
On behalf of our team members BDAVID and TitusN, you're most welcome!
Happy New Year