What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.

At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.

We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.

  • Profile Image


    Asked by Trevor on October 05, 2011 at 02:24 PM

    Is there a way that I can arrange for an invoice to be sent to my office? I would much rather do this than have it put on a credit card.

    Thank you,

    Trevor Sheffield

    Communications Coordinator

    Chi Phi Fraternity National Office


  • Profile Image
    JotForm Support

    Answered by mliz on October 05, 2011 at 08:46 PM

    Hi Trevor,

    To get an invoice you may use purchase order as payment. For the purchase orders please use the information provided on our payment gateway. We outsource our payment processing to Plimus, LLC.

    So, when you need to make a purchase order, please fill this form below and choose "Purchase Order"  option on "Method of Payment". Then you will see details on the next page for purchase orders:

    The purchase orders cannot be less than $100 since there is considerable amount of work involved so you will need to purchase two year Premium subscription which is the only option we have over $100.

    Let us know if you have questions.