- perkiekatAsked on August 10, 2010 at 09:25 PM
I have custom buttons I would like to use instead of the default ones. I am using Dreamweaver 8 however I don't know if this would mess the form up.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 11, 2010 at 08:30 AM
Certainly. Get the full form source code, copy it to your favorite HTML editor and then change the button as you wish.
To get full form source code open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code".