- CharlieAnswered on January 01, 2015 at 12:13 PM
Upon checking your form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/22646104615953, I see that the Terms & Conditions widget has the check box on it.
May I know if you have embedded the form in a website? There might a conflict between the form's code and your website's. Also, you can try removing and adding again the widget, that should help fix any hiccups on it.
We'll wait for your response. Let us know if it works.
- fxrAnswered on January 06, 2015 at 05:28 AM
I have tested your form with no issues on
- iOS (Iphone 4 and 6, ipad 4 and ipad mini)
- Android ( S3 & Kindle Fire 2)
- Windows Phone (Lumia 630)
- Opera Mobile (Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1)
- IE ( IE8 & IE11 )
- Firefox ( 25 & 34 )
- Opera ( 26 )
- Chrome ( 39 )
- Safari ( 7 on OSX Mavericks)
If you feel that this is still an issue - please let us know what platform you are seeing a problem on and we will follow up.
- SafeIndyAnswered on April 02, 2015 at 04:54 AM
I am having the same issue 4/2/15 on Safari and Chrome but not on iOS.
- SafeIndyAnswered on April 02, 2015 at 05:06 AM
Found a way around the issue temporarily but please let us know if there is more information about this available.
- CharlieAnswered on April 02, 2015 at 09:11 AM
To better assist you, please create your own thread for your questions or concern. Please use this link and provide us the details of the issue: http://www.jotform.com/contact/.