What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Have you tried editing the background color in the Form Designer?
1. Open Form Designer and click the options in the Color Scheme.
2. You can see a variety of ways on how to customize your form.
3. You can also use a custom CSS code to design your form in the background.
I hope this helps. I apologize if there are any inconvenience that this might have caused you.
We'll wait for your response.
1. Click on “Setup & Embed” tab in the toolbar.
2. Click on Designer.
3. Click on "Color Scheme"
4. Select background color “ White”
5. Click on “save” icon on the left and then click on “back the builder” icon.