- occhealthAsked on October 06, 2011 at 05:45 AM
I use Jotform on my website to receive referral information from my clients. Typically this is will be received as an email coming from senders name or email address. However since this morning they are being received from "Jotform". I have logged in and checked the settings for the email notofications and they are correct I also reset them to be sure, however after testing the form it still appears as Jotform.
Are there any problems at the moment that could be causing this?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 06:25 AM
Can you add the following IP addresses to your email's whitelist:
There are instances that we also use other 3rd party services such as Amazon SES and Sengrid. So it may also reflect as coming from different providers.
Let us know if this works. Cheers!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 06:45 AM
In addition to what mliz has stated, I have submitted a ticket to our development team and let them know about this case. Once they find out something, they will respond to this thread.
Thank you for your patience.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 05:45 AM
Problem is fixed by now.
Test using your form :
Cloned-form test :
- asiacornerstoneAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 07:48 AM
Wheredo I find this white list on Yahoo as I am no onger getting the names on people sending in the form and now Jet form is causing too much work having to keep checking on who sent what. I came to Jetform because of the ease but have had several problems now including forms not received and not send to my email box. And it even went down recently for several hours just as I started a promotion.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 08:27 AM
Could you please provide me your form details ? (URL or Form-id)
- asiacornerstoneAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 08:39 AM
jotform artiste info url www.cornerstoneentertainments.com/artiste.html
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 08:57 AM
It gives 404 Not Found error.
- asiacornerstoneAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 09:05 AM
- asiacornerstoneAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 09:45 AM
i have received about 80 forms ok. another has been onthe phone to me to say the form will not uplift.
why has it all changed in recent week?
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 10:04 AM
I have checked your form details and I see that you have 2 email notifications, both sends emails to admin@corn********entertain*e*t*.*** (I added stars to protect your email from spambots)
But your settings are wrong on Email Alerts->Notification ("Notification 2" is correctly configured). If you don't need two emails for notification please just remove the wrong one or fix it by changing your settings on Email Alerts-> "Notification"
- asiacornerstoneAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 10:20 AM
I have never changed anything so why has the notification worked OK until now. Looks like I am not the only one with this problem.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 10:25 AM
After DDoS attack, we have to change our email system, but your problem is not related with it.
Your settings on Email Alerts->Notification is not correctly configured. You need to remove it or change the marked area in the picture.