- RotaltyLimoAsked on January 01, 2015 at 03:50 PM
Our SSL reservation form is not displaying... please help.
Your attention and cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 01, 2015 at 05:59 PM
The form will not show as it's embedded in a non secure website, that means it's not on a site with HTTPS protocol just like the form itself.
- RotaltyLimoAnswered on January 01, 2015 at 06:09 PM
I don’t understand why we didn't have any problem before until today.
Please take notice of all submissions for the past year with no problems.
Can you please explain, how is that it works on and off for the past hours.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 01, 2015 at 07:35 PM
- RotaltyLimoAnswered on January 01, 2015 at 07:44 PM
We have not make any changes to the form or the hosting service.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 01, 2015 at 09:24 PM
There are 2 problems with that site and the form:
Form is embedded using iFrame, but there are jquery libraries on that page, therefore, you must remove the script portion of the form. That's why the form is on and off.
- RotaltyLimoAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 09:56 AMI don’t understand why we didn't have any problem before until today.
Royalty Luxury Limousine
*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail