- lapelpinAsked on January 01, 2015 at 06:37 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 01, 2015 at 08:42 PM
Here's a guide for that:
Let us know should you need further assistance.
- lapelpinAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 09:56 AM
5. After clicking the button above, an Add Page Tab window will appear.
Choose the correct Facebook Fanpage you would like to add the Tab. Click
"Add Page Tab" button
When I get to step 5 I only received a blank page and not allowed to go any
P.O. Box 2265, Clarksville, TN 37042
NOTE: This email may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information and is
intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to which it is
addressed. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you are
hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this
email or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly
PROHIBITED. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and
immediately notify the person named above by reply mail.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 12:11 PM
First of all, our apologies for coming back to you this late, our system had a problem that prevented the post with your reply to appear here.
On regards to FB. Apparently you were not able to add the form on a tab on your FB fan page. Which browser were you using for this? We always recommend Firefox or Chrome to manage the form builder. Let us know if you still need assistance.