- Sheri MoraAsked on January 02, 2015 at 11:53 AM
I have SEVERAL forms here and my account is all of a sudden not accessible as of today! PLEASE PLEASE HELP!
- KadeJMAnswered on January 02, 2015 at 12:51 PM
I see you're trying to log into your account but are unable to do so.
I checked your current email address for "firstname.lastname@example.org" but there is no account registered to that address, only a guest account with no jotforms.
Do you already have a jotform account? If so can you please tell us the username or email address that you had used for it so that we can check on this problem for you?
If you don't have an account then please sign up for a jotform account and you will be able to log in.
- sherinolaAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 09:56 AMThat is the email for my account. It's been that for a very long time and I used it just a couple of days ago to create the form here : thebirdsnestnola.com/members - I have more than 10 forms built.
NOLA Media and Design
- sherinolaAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 09:56 AMI see what happened now, seems the username/email was changed to the last form recipient email I created. I did not initiate this and thought some weird things were happening when I attempted to use the wordpress plugin, which was not successful at all. I'll log in with that email and straighten things out.
- KadeJMAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 11:08 AM
I checked this where I believe everything should be okay now as far as I can tell from our end. All of your jotforms are now associated with your current account for "sherinola" including the one on the page url you had previously shared above.
If you're missing any or have any other questions or concerns just let us know.