- EnergyStudiosAsked on October 06, 2011 at 10:49 AM
No matter how many times I try to upload a file, I get the same error message.
What can be causing the error?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 10:58 AM
I have made a little touch up on your form. Could you please make a little recheck to confirm if it is really working? We will wait for your response.
Here is your new form URL: http://www.jotform.com/form/12785445599
- EnergyStudiosAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 11:09 AMHello,
I’ve just tested the form and I still receive this error (please see attached).
- EnergyStudiosAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 11:16 AM
I am still experiencing the same error as before and also reported by another user here:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 11:31 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
For further information, I have already escalated this to our development team. We will get back to you with updates on this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.
- EnergyStudiosAnswered on October 18, 2011 at 05:23 PM
Hello - Have you had any news about this error?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 18, 2011 at 05:32 PM
We are happy to inform you that the problem has been already fixed by our developers. I was able to submitt you form with the attached image. Please re-check the service from your side.
Thank you very much for your patience and cooperation with us.