- pkAsked on January 03, 2015 at 03:22 PM
the site is built.
1. but, i would like to have a basic contact form on my website.
2. more importantly, i want a client to request authorization to log in.
3. once i generate approval, they can then go to a page and download pdf file that is sitting on my server.
4. i then want a report sent to me, summarizing all authorized users and number of downloads.
can you help with that?
do you provide a script that sits on my server? or do you host it?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 03, 2015 at 10:56 PM
You can accomplish this by following this step by step guide: How to Assign a Status to Submissions
Unfortunately, summarizing only all approved users in a report is not possible. All submissions will be visible in the report even if they are not marked as Approved.
Hope this helps you, let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.