- Robert McEwenAsked on October 06, 2011 at 01:32 PM
Can you help me retrieve a deleted jotform order that came in to my email in the last week? Resend the email please.
503 589 9468Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 04:17 PM
Form submissions are automatically saved on our servers. Kindly check your form's submissions page to get the details of the order that you are talking about and send it to your specified address.
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click the form in question
3. Click the Submissions button
4. Choose the submission entry or order that you want to recover
5. Click the Forward button to send it to your email address
6. Fill out the recipient details then click "Forward Submission"
Hope you find this useful. Please inform us if you have further questions about this topic. Thanks!