- DAnielAsked on January 04, 2015 at 08:59 PM
I will be using this form builder to add a file upload and payment form. Basically someone would upload a file for me to view and review for a fee. My question is, when the customer uploads the file and sends it, where does it go? Does it go to my email or does it get sent to my JotForm account? Is there a way to add my own upload destination? Thank you and this site is awesome!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 05, 2015 at 07:31 AM
There are multiple possible ways for you to see the uploaded files:
1. You can go to your form's submission page and files uploaded will be displayed along with the submission record. The following guide should help you on how to check your form's submission: http://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
2. The uploaded files will also be displayed in the submission emails you receive after the form is submitted. Please be noted that you will not receive the attachment but only a link to the uploaded file will be displayed. If the uploaded file is an image, then image will be displayed.
3. Though you cannot select the upload destination as all files will be uploaded to predefined folders on JotForm server but you can integrate your form with dropbox, google drive, FTP etc., which will upload a copy of the file to the integrated folder.
Hope this answers your query.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- CharlieAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 09:51 AM
We are pleased to inform you that you can now have the file uploads as attachments in your email alerts. You can learn more about it on this blog post https://www.jotform.com/blog/223-New-Feature-Get-Uploaded-Files-as-Email-Attachments
We hope you will like it.