- MattAsked on January 04, 2015 at 11:42 PM
I've seen numerous requests for adding Braintree as a payment processor, and I was wondering if this was something you could consider doing. I will be running a non-profit and collecting donations online, and in addition to the fast processing/release of funds, Braintree waives the transaction fees for the first $50,000 you collect. This would help my nonprofit tremendously!
Thank you for your consideration.
- CharlieAnswered on January 05, 2015 at 08:49 AM
I've opened a ticket for this as a feature request in your end. Unfortunately, I can't provide an exact date to when this will be implemented or if this will be considered. But, the more request that we have on a specific feature, the higher the chance that this will be considered by our development team. For the meantime, please do explore our other payment integration options here: http://apps.jotform.com/category/payment_processing
We will notify you on this thread when we get any update on this feature request.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 06, 2015 at 05:50 PM
I have created a separate request ticket for you here
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 01:07 PM
We are very happy to announce that BrainTree Integration was just released by our developers.
Feel free to report if you encounter any problem.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 02:25 PM
You can find out more information about our new integration with BrainTree here: