- loopcommunityAsked on October 06, 2011 at 03:33 PM
I'm having trouble uploading files to my embedded form. I've set the max file-size to 500mb in the form and embedded with both java & iframe and have the same results. THe file uploads to completion and the turns red and simply says "Failed".
This is very frustrating because we just replaced our old form with this since you have a number of other posts stating they can be up to 500MB. Please advise ASAP.
- loopcommunityAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 03:42 PM
Form ID is: 12773131294
- paoloumaliAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 03:53 PM
Were you using Firefox 7? I saw in some posts that JotForm developers are working on a particular issue that occurs with this new Firefox version.
- loopcommunityAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 04:13 PM
I was able to get the form to work with IE9, but it fails repeatedly with FireFox 7.0.1
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 04:20 PM
Please accept our sincere apologies regarding this problem. Currently our developers are working hard to fix this problem. We have set an urgent status for this problem, so we expect to solve this shortly. We will let you know through this thread once it will be fully fixed.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation with us.
- loopcommunityAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 04:22 PM
It is failing in Safari 5.1 as well.
- loopcommunityAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 04:44 PM
and Chrome 14.0.835.202 m
what's the deal here...?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 04:52 PM
Can you please try this form URL (http://www.jotform.com/12773131294) instead, then let us know if it makes any difference. Please report the browser you are using to submit this form as well. We shall be awaiting your feedback. Thanks a lot.
- loopcommunityAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 05:32 PM
Failed. Firefox 7.0.1
- loopcommunityAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 05:49 PM
standalone form with IE9 is fine. All other browswers failing
- fxrAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 06:12 PM
This issue has been marked as urgent and is being priotised by our developers.
Its proving quite difficult to replicate consistently so troubleshooting is going a little slower than usual. All I can do is apologise and ask for you to be patient.
Please keep adding any and all information about the problem.
Also make sure to do full browser refreshes, clearing cache, cookies etc. Just to make sure your form isnt still using an earlier cached piece of code.
- loopcommunityAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 06:13 PM
Understood. I've tested on several different machines and had other users test from different parts of the country thus far, so I'm confident it isn't confined to a single machine or location.
- emrew86Answered on October 07, 2011 at 01:53 AM
Hi loopcommunity, I could upload files. I added screen. Can you add your unsuccessfull upload screen please ?
- loopcommunityAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 08:09 AM
Small files work fine on every browser. I'm testing with files between 200 and 400mb. Our users upload large audio session files (zipped up) that may be in excess of 800mb. The primary reason I paid for your service over competitors is the ability to upload large files. I will try again and add a screenshot for you.
- loopcommunityAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 08:45 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 09:10 AM
Thank you for the sending us the screenshot at the moment we are still doing further check to find out what is causing this error.
Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
- emrew86Answered on October 07, 2011 at 10:33 AM
loopcommunity, we are sorry for this problem. You can use single upload for now. We will fix it soon...
- loopcommunityAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 06:22 PM
Is there a way to have upload progress bars with the single upload?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 06:24 PM
I am sorry to inform you but we do not have such feature at the moment. We hope for your understanding in this matter.
- loopcommunityAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 07:46 PM
Do you have an eta on the multiple upload fix?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 08:04 PM
We are very sorry but we can't provide you an ETA right now, all we know is our development team are doing their best to eleminate this issue. We will update this thread from time to time in order to give you latest updates on the said issue. So please bear with us.
- loopcommunityAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 10:24 AM
Any status updates?
- emrew86Answered on October 10, 2011 at 10:27 AM
Sorry not yet. We will inform you when we fix it.
- loopcommunityAnswered on October 17, 2011 at 02:31 PM
Any news or eta?
- emrew86Answered on October 17, 2011 at 02:46 PM
We will inform you when we fix it.
- loopcommunityAnswered on October 26, 2011 at 03:58 PM
Any update on this or should I be looking for another provider? What was advertised is _not_ what is being delivered.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 26, 2011 at 09:14 PM
Apologies for the length of time it is taking us to resolve the issue. We understand that you are eager to have this fixed at the moment though our developers are still working on the resolution and no eta can be given out, rest assured this is being worked on.
- loopcommunityAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 10:20 PM
Any updates on this problem? Still not working?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 17, 2011 at 03:04 AM
My suggestion is to simply replace that upload field with single upload fields. There seems to a bug with the library we are using when you upload very large files using Allow Multiple feature.
Please replace that field with multiple upload fields and do not use the "Allow Multiple" feature.