- InspiredMediaAsked on January 05, 2015 at 11:11 AM
I am getting the following error through zapier from Jot form -
Read of JotForm "New Submission" failed: API-Limit exceeded
Please helpPage URL:
- CharlieAnswered on January 05, 2015 at 01:06 PM
Unfortunately, I'm unable to see the screenshot that you shared. Regarding the API limit API Keys are limited 1000 requests for free accounts and 10000 requests for paid accounts per day, I see that you are in Economy plan. Have you already reached 10,000 request today?
I have reset your API limit. It should be fixed now. If the problem persists, please do let us know.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 05, 2015 at 04:10 PM
We have also asked our Development Team to check the JotForm API limits. I hope that the issue will be fixed soon. Thank you.
- CharlieAnswered on January 05, 2015 at 08:50 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 06, 2015 at 06:48 AM
Our backend team have just increased the API limit, so the problem should be fixed now. Kindly check and let update this thread if the problem persists.