- MarceyAsked on January 05, 2015 at 11:30 AM
We are looking to create a form for a group we offer on the weekends, We want the form to be able to have a cut off (which may vary) from Saturday to Saturday of how many people can sign up. Once it hits that number it says registration is full? Or something along those lines.... If you could let me know if there is something you have that I could edit to do this that would be great. Just a simple form
Session Morning (example 10 spots)
Session Afternoon (example 10 spots)
Then once those are full they can click to be added to waitlist or something?
Thanks in advance,
- seanmccthyAnswered on January 05, 2015 at 12:04 PM
Just to ensure that I fully understand what was asked - Is that would like the form to close all submission after a limit as been reached (example 10) after which a message should be delayed stating that no more submissions are welcomed at this time? If so, please follow the instructions below on how to get this task completed.
1. While in the form builder click Preferences
2. In the Preferences window click the Form Limits tab
3. On this tab you can limit the Number of Submissions and/or Set an expiration date:
4. You mentioned that you would like to show a message after the limit as been reach. Please provide a personal statement in the section that says Warning Message like shown above. Once the limit is reached, that message will be shown to the potential form user so that he/she will know that submissions are now closed.
Moreover, you can reference this thread that will illustrate how to use unique form selections or you can explore these widgets below. These should be able to assist in counting the amount of submissions made base on selections.
You would then have to set the submission limit for the form to a total of 20 submissions for the overall count of 10 for the Morning Sessions and 10 for the Afternoon Sessions.
I hope this helps! Please let me now if additional assistance is need.
- CarinaAnswered on January 05, 2015 at 01:57 PM
You can have a first form where users will select if they wish morning or afternoon sessions and according to their selection they will be directed to morning sessions form or an afternoon form:
On the morning/afternoon forms you can use a Gift Registry widget so they can only sign in for 10 sessions. Then you can edit submission limit to 10 and edit the warning message:
You can test and clone the demo form:
Let us know if we can assist you further.
@seanmccthy thanks for the solution provided.