- phoenixsocietyAsked on January 05, 2015 at 04:10 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 05, 2015 at 04:22 PM
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
Let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help.