- ahugessenAsked on January 05, 2015 at 05:19 PM
I have been requested to create a specific form and I'm hoping one of your apps or plug-is will make this possible.
I hope this describes it clearly:
- User arrives on a page and is asked "when is your party" and presented a date picker, hits submit and the page refreshes and asks
- How many people will attend and they have either a text field or drop down options and hit submit and page refreshes and asks
- What sort of party are you having...
I think you get the idea, it is a series of questions with a submit after each one and then splits to list different products based on the choices made in the previous question and the form arrives with the info collected from each level.
Is something like this feasible via Jotform?
- ShadaeAnswered on January 05, 2015 at 07:22 PM
I made a sample form. Selecting Birthday, for the "Kind of Party" will allow you to see the conditions at work. You can test is by using an age under 21 and one over 21 to see the depth of the form
If this is similar to what you are looking for, you can clone the form to your account and make changes.
You can set up email notifications for each submission that is received.
I hope this helps! Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- ahugessenAnswered on January 06, 2015 at 10:04 AM
Thanks so much for the quick reply Shadae - was familiar with conditions but the page break is new to me and works perfectly for what I'm looking for.
- ShadaeAnswered on January 06, 2015 at 11:09 AM
You are most welcome, I am happy that this is a suitable solution for you.
When you are using the page breaks, you would be able to hide the "Back" button and chance the "Next" button text to "Submit" as demonstrated on the sample form.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
- ahugessenAnswered on January 06, 2015 at 12:55 PM
Any suggestions for this challenge:
I would like people to be able to add products (with a quantity option) and have their total tabulated.
I have done this through both the PayPal and purchase order but the issue is it only allows you to enter one per form and I would need one for each category of products. so several on one form.
I don't think I need an actual "payment" system, just one that tabulates the total for the user as they go through.
*edit on second thought I don't really need a quantity option. Just a tabulation of the value of the products they have added so at the bottom it could read:
"your cost is $____ per person
- raulAnswered on January 06, 2015 at 02:02 PM
I've moved your question since it's related to a different topic to a separate thread, so we can address it properly. You can find it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/491173