- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 05, 2015 at 09:19 PM
We are now aware of this issue and submitted ticket report to our higher team support.
We will let you know here when issue is resolved.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 06, 2015 at 06:47 AM
Our backend team have just increased the API limit, so the problem should be fixed now. Kindly check and let update this thread if the problem persists.
- kayemacAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 10:17 PM
I'm having the same issue. I just created new forms and am below the 100 submission limit. I was just testing my other forms to make sure it'll work with Zapier and Insightly. Now I'm getting the API Limit Exceeded error. Can you please increase mine?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 11:21 PM
@kayemac: I see that you have created your own thread for this problem. I will check this and give you my answer there. Here's your thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/842202.
- easycarrosAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 05:05 PM
hi! i'm having the same problem. what i'm supposed to do??