- ChamberSolutionsAsked on January 06, 2015 at 03:45 PM
I too would like to have full integration with Agile CRM. As pointed out, Zapier can be used. However, it takes multiple ZAPS to effectively add a contact/company. Below are the various ZAPS that it takes to do so.
Create Contact - Creates New Contact in the Agile CRM.
Create Company - Creates New Company in the Agile CRM.
Add Tag to Contact - Add Tag to a Contact in the Agile CRM.
Add Note - Add a Note to the Contact.
Add to Campaign - Subscribe Contact to a Campaign.
- raulAnswered on January 06, 2015 at 04:13 PM
I've submitted your request to our development team so it can be considered as another vote for this integration.
You'll be notified here once an update regarding this matter shows up.
- DavidAnswered on January 24, 2015 at 01:31 AM
Would love to see this integration as well!
- MAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 06:18 PM
Hopefully this integrations comes out soon. I would love to use jotform instead of wofoo. Editing your forms and styling your templates is easier.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 06:57 PM
There has not been much attention to this request, it is possible to create new contact in agile from your JotForm submissions using Zapier:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 08:37 PM
This seems to be an old thread. I have moved your request to a separate thread. Please follow this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1083301