- tmd0402Asked on January 06, 2015 at 06:05 PM
I can't get any of my forms to work on Zenfolio -- any idea why? I can part of a contract to work, but it's literally just part of the document. Is there something I am missing?
I've tried every which way, code, etc.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 06, 2015 at 07:26 PM
I do not have a Zenfolio account so I could not directly test this.
But I suggest you check this thread instead
You need to click on the Editor button and embed using the iframe embed code of the form.
the screen on the Zenfolio editor is like this..
Please try this and let us know if still not resolved.
- tmd0402Answered on January 20, 2015 at 10:33 AMI tried this and it's not working. I can get it in the editor, if I hit preview - it only shows half of the document (vertically). When I hit save to bring it to the document area - it shows there's embedded content but won't open, and when I save and preview there's nothing there.
- tmd0402Answered on January 20, 2015 at 10:33 AMI have asked Zenfolio and they said to check with you guys. They didn't know.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 12:53 PM
Our apologies for the delay in our response. We had a temporary issue that made your replies posted today on the forum.
Could you provide us with the website URL where your JotForm is embedded so that we will take a look? I think this would help us in investigating the issue and guide you in the right direction. Meanwhile, we'll also try to use a trial account of Zenfolio to see what best we can do for you. However, this would take some time as we can work in our free time.
If you are replying to this thread, please click on the link "View this thread on browser" displayed below to reply to this post rather replying through email. Our developers are working to fix the issue currently.