- selleryportfoliosAsked on January 07, 2015 at 10:58 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 12:29 PM
I'm sorry, but your post is incomplete. I checked your form though, and I saw 2 submit buttons.
Please get back to us about your issue so we can help.
- selleryportfoliosAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 10:39 AMMuch thanks. I have 2 submit button and want them to take the individual to different “thank you” pages.
How do I do that? Pretty sure it’s a condition thing, but I’ve never built that kind before.
- selleryportfoliosAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 10:48 AMI figured out how to do this butI am having other issues with embedding my form into my Joomla site. The ‘thank you’ pages are embedded but not showing my mast-head. They are just redirecting to the basic Jotform URL. My website consultant is working on it, however, was hoping for some guidance from a Jotform professional.
This is what I get
This is what I’m looking for… you can see the logo-line above. They have embedded the code for the thank you page but for some reason upon submission it does not redirect to the Jotform embedded within Joomla.
- KadeJMAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 01:13 PM
It's good to see that you're original issue was resolved since you said you were able to figure it out.
As for your secondary question involving embedding your jotform into a joomla website that is a separate topic which I have moved to this new thread.