- MyTownInteractiveAsked on January 07, 2015 at 11:12 AM
Can someone please look and tell me why the form below is not pushing data to the spreadsheet it created during integration?
- BenAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 12:07 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused to you, it seems that there is some issue for some of our customers with the Google Spreadsheet integration.
For this reason I will raise this to our developers and we will update you through this thread as soon as there are any updates in regards to this issue.
I do suggest taking next steps to see if this helps you:
- MyTownInteractiveAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 12:52 PM
Unfortunately, clearing the cache did not help the problem. How often do "sheets integration" problems arise? We are working on a large project that will be dependent on it and we need to decide quickly if we need to explore other options.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 02:32 PM
Our developers have informed to us the issue is now resolved. I would recommend you to rebuild the integration if new data is not pulled yet. Please do inform us if the issue persists.
- katielappAnswered on January 08, 2015 at 11:32 AM
I am having the same issue as of today
- BenAnswered on January 08, 2015 at 12:40 PM
I have moved your response to a new thread since the Google Spreadsheet Integration is working properly at this time, but we would like to help you resolve any issues that you might have, while helping you in your own thread.
The thread has been moved here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/492409 and we will be responding to it shortly.