- amckinn6Asked on January 07, 2015 at 01:25 PM
I have an iconic department photo to use for the background of the form. It is only giving me the option to use the photo inside the box with the text. I wan the photo to be the background outside the text box. It states that I can upload and image but the button is not showing up. Please help.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 03:17 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I have attached a bug report ticket about this issue.
In the meantime, use the following steps to change the background:
1. Clear the current background using the X icon.
2. Save your changes and close the Form Designer.
3. Re-open the Form Designer, and you will see a fresh Upload icon.
- alp_denizAnswered on June 27, 2015 at 08:00 PM
I have tested the issue and it seems to be already resolved. Could you please confirm?