- Denis KatkovAsked on January 07, 2015 at 01:26 PM
My account is still not upgraded even though I paid on Jan.7th via PayPal for 1 year.
my account: guest_43626196531053
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 03:00 PM
It is currently not possible to apply subscriptions to "Guest" accounts. Please register your account with the same email address as your current guest account. After it is registered, let us know and we can properly apply your subscription to your registered username.
- taxidoAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 03:06 PM
I have just registered under the same email. Can you please upgrade the account? And how do I transfer my forms from guest account? Thanks
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 03:15 PM
I went ahead and moved your forms from your "guest" account to your registered account. I noticed that you have another registered account with the username "deniskatkov". The subscription was applied to this account. We can move the subscription from being applied to this account, to your current account if you would like. Just let us know and we will be happy to do so.
- taxidoAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 03:17 PM
yes please, move the subscription to taxido
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 03:20 PM
Done, you should be all set. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with and we will be happy to do so.
- taxidoAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 03:21 PM
Thank you! You've been very helpful, David!
- BenAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 04:57 PM
In my colleague's name, you are welcome.
Do let us know if you have any further questions and we would be happy to assist.