- rigilbertAsked on January 07, 2015 at 01:34 PM
Not sure how long this problem's been going on, but today I was made aware that if someone completes the form on my site and clicks on Send, all they get is a notification of "Please wait'' inside the Send button. This matter doesn't resolve itself and messages are not sent.
This happens on iPad, iPhone and Macbook Pro, all using Safari. The form has been in place for many months and and has functioning properly.
All assistance appreciated.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 02:42 PM
There is a conflict between jquery and jotform codes (jprototype). To fully resolve this you have 2 options:
1. Remove the current full source code of the jotform and embed the iFrame version
2. Find this line for the jquery reference: jquery.flexslider-min.js
And insert the following function after that:
I hope this helps, otherwise, let us know and we'll gladly assist you.
- rigilbertAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 05:34 PM
Jeanette, thank you for the swift response.
I tried the 2nd option first, but that didn't work. Rather than spend time on figuring out why not, I immediately went with the first option, which works perfectly.
Many thanks - you guys are great!!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 06:02 PM
I'm very glad the iFrame option helped you to sort this problem out.
Thanks a lot for your feedback!